Cahan textiles established in 1948 have continued to provide a high quality service to its domestic and export customers in the field of home textiles. They are fully vertical controlling their own dying, weaving and printing facilities whilst also housing an in house finishing department which they sub contract to their competitors. This ensures they have full control over all their ranges but also have complete confidence that they can work to any customer brief and meet their requirements effortlessly.
They are at the forefront of technology and specialise in technical and sustainable products. Committed to year on year reduction of carbon footprint by creating their own wind energy ensuring that recycling is taken a step further and their route from yarn to the end customer is 100% sustainable.
Their collections include a wide range of inherently FR fabrics, 100% recycled fabrics in both curtain and voile weights. A talented and dedicated team which works closely with our UK design house combine weaving dying and printing techniques to ensure that their collections are at the cutting edge of market trends.
Çahan Tekstil is aware of its environmental responsibilities with the idea of leaving a livable world to future generations. For this purpose;
- It will ensure that its processes comply with standards in line with customer requests and laws.
- It will endeavor to solve environmental issues at its source or nearest to its source, to design and manufacture products with minimized environmental impact during the production stage, end customer use and consumption.
- It will try to prevent waste of energy, labor and time at every possible stage.
- It will use the energy resources with the least environmental impact in its production.
- It will use recyclable materials and provide recyclable products.
- It will receive goods and services from suppliers that are aware of their environmental responsibilities.
- It will train its employees on environmental issues and direct them to environmental activities.
- It will constantly review its environmental policy and increase its effectiveness.